Thursday, February 7, 2008

it's my job...

at many points in all of our lives, we will have a variety of jobs. I don't mean necessarily jobs that will pay us money, but instead we will have have tasks assigned to us that we will be asked to complete with maturity, responsibility, and grace. Now, in a moment of honesty, some of these jobs we will like, and some we will tolerate, and others we will detest. Sometimes we will do the jobs well, and sometimes we will not. I believe that it is our goal to do all of the tasks that we are assigned to do well, wether we like the job ir not. Otherwise, if you can, say no to the job and let someone else do it well.

Last night, during a emotion filled diaper time, when I asked my son why he was so grumpy. He said...

"It is my favorite job."

Most days he is a joy, last night, he mastered his job! What a lesson to us all....

No comments: