Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I believe

My friend Rob recently posted on his blog a list of things he believed...because I am not original, I will list some of the things I believe in...

I believe in Pei Wei beef extra spicy (it also might be that I am going there as soon as I am done with this post...)

I believe if I joined a gym I would go for a week and never return

I believe my money is better spent at all you can eat sushi buffets

I believe that if people would actually come to UMYF on sunday nights, they would like it

I believe homework is dumb

I believe golf is the most meaningful way to throw away $30 bucks

I believe in Church (with a Capitol C)

I believe in spouses that "get you"

I believe in children's laughter

I believe in late night peanut butter and jelly sandwiches

I believe in teamwork

I believe in the Stars - only when Marty Turco decides to actually play

I believe someday I will get bread to rise (so for I am 0-3)

I believe that co-workers make staff meetings fun

I believe in dressing like an adult at work (a recent change for me...)

I believe in Pei Wei beef extra spicy...

peace.

1 comment:

Rob Jackson said...

I believe in not reinventing the wheel