Monday, November 19, 2007

Is it too early to have great plans for '08?

I know it is not even thanksgiving yet, but I am so excited about the beginning of '08. Not even because of the "resolutions" part, but because there are exciting things happening.

I just got done with lunch with Lori - who will be the new youth committee chair, and this is going to be a great year! we talked about roles and all that god has in store for this church and for the youth ministries here. This is an exciting place to be!

Personally, I am excited to do some new stuff in early '08. The December calenders go in the mail next Monday....there is a January 1st program that I am super excited about. keep that evening free!

In the meantime, have a great thanksgiving and start your list of new years resolutions....

No comments: