Monday, March 17, 2008

i hope my morning is an indication of how great my day is going to be...

Today is Kyler's 3rd birthday! It is awesome and these first 3 have flown by!

When Kyler woke up, I went into his room and laid down next to him on his bed. I gave him a big hug and told him Happy Birthday. He told me that he "did not scream real loud for me so he would not wake mommy up". This launched a 20 minute conversation ( a LONG time for a 3-year old) which covered a wide range of topics, including but limited to: Palm Sunday, donkeys, cars, cartons, lids, Bella, The Dart Train, the Moose on the Dart train, the Moose on the Dart train that scared everybody off the train, the real train, the deer on the real train, which animals bite (ants), and which do not (deer), who was currently sleeping in our house, where did everyone go who WAS sleeping in our house, bounce houses, birthday cake, and finally, "can we play with my octopus after we get dressed and go to school and I will not cry?". We just laid there and talked about all kinds of things. It was a PERFECT way to start off my day....

No comments: