Tuesday, March 11, 2008

who wants a ride....

...ON THE BUS!!!!

That is it, it is official, mark the tape, I AM A CERTIFIED TX CDL ACTIVITY BUS DRIVER WITH PASSENGER AND AIR BRAKE ENDORSEMENT!!

I took my driving test this morning and passed with flying colors! Let the bus trips begin!

In all seriousness, it was a lot more difficult, and a LOT more time consuming, that I thought it would be. But trust me, OH SO WORTH IT - to have the ability to easily do things off campus will make ministry so much easier!

I am off for a celebratory lunch (yeah for Pei Wei!).

Hope you and yours are doing well.

3 comments:

Carol said...

Good to have new skill sets.

Rob Jackson said...

I hope your celebration lunch was spikes high

sarahh2012 said...

Congratulations Evan!!!! That's a huge addition to SCUMY!